[Folkserv] FW: [Engfac] Hiring Next Staff Member: Assistant to the Chair

Borland, Katherine borland.19 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:40:51 EDT 2022

From: Engfac <engfac-bounces+borland.19=osu.edu at lists.osu.edu> on behalf of "Lovely, Wayne G. via Engfac" <engfac at lists.osu.edu>
Date: Monday, April 25, 2022 at 10:05 AM
Subject: [Engfac] Hiring Next Staff Member: Assistant to the Chair

Dear, all,

I’m happy to announce that we’re adding to our staff! I paste the introductory paragraph of the ad below, as well as links to the full ad where those who are interested can apply. Please share this with anyone you know who may be interested as we’re hoping to generate a large and diverse pull of applicants.

The Department of English, within the College of Arts and Sciences, seeks an Administrative Assistant to support the Chair and Vice Chairs of the Department of English. As a member of the administrative leadership team, the Assistant supports the Chair in executing the daily operations of the department and collaborates on the development of operational plans to implement departmental mission, vision, and strategy. The Assistant also serves as a source of information for faculty and staff. The Department of English has 80 faculty, 12 staff, over 100 graduate students with 3 graduate programs, a multi-tracked major, and 8 minors.

External Career Site:
https://osu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/OSUCareers/job/Columbus-Campus/Assistant-to-the-Chair---Department-of-English_R44449-2

Internal Employee Career Site:
https://www.myworkday.com/osu/d/inst/15$392530/9925$84223.htmld

Internal Student Career Site:
https://www.myworkday.com/osu/d/inst/15$392530/9925$84225.htmld

With thanks,

Wayne

[/var/folders/_7/6tdgk0zx0wdgf3qyx0ffpst98wv9ny/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/F34EBD93.tmp]
Wayne Lovely
Administrative Manager
College of Arts and Sciences Department of English
421 Denney Hall, 164 Annie and John Glenn Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-3112 Office
lovely.9 at osu.edu<https://email.osu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=tp0iCFzhJUGLVbpdg9WR1AQdPF6lIdEInvf57DbuEeS3RRwI5qNLTcyAiEZOEKeNFBvCsgQqDio.&URL=mailto%3alovely.9%40osu.edu> english.osu.edu<https://email.osu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=tp0iCFzhJUGLVbpdg9WR1AQdPF6lIdEInvf57DbuEeS3RRwI5qNLTcyAiEZOEKeNFBvCsgQqDio.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fenglish.osu.edu%2f>

Important Message Regarding Access to HR and Payroll Services:
All HR and payroll inquiries should be directed to HR Connection<https://hrconnection.osu.edu/>, Ohio State’s new shared services operation and primary point of contact for HR and payroll needs.

Phone: 614-247-myHR (6947)
Email: HRConnection at osu.edu<mailto:HRConnection at osu.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy or delete this communication immediately.