[Folkserv] FW: The ISFNR Lecture Series: Voices from Around the Globe

Noyes, Dorothy noyes.10 at osu.edu
Sat Apr 9 15:13:37 EDT 2022

A good chance to hear some important global folklorists, starting with our colleague Sadhana Naithani on non-human animals.

From: Nidhi Mathur <nisfnr at gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 04:37
To: Nidhi Mathur <nidhimathur42 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Fwd: The ISFNR Lecture Series: Voices from Around the Globe
Dear ISFNR Member The International Society for Folk Narrative Research is pleased to announce the start of a new lecture series entitled The ISFNR Lecture Series: Voices from Around the Globe, which will be open to not only our global network ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
    Report Suspicious  <https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/KGKeukY!vYQd06gICssMJ7N5M6YrOE6dPeQzz6m62ex2CVIWLaQemfR03C9p-pH-lzAXgp_dytbEhWkcJKyNKBah5CTEtyIGWrSZ3DIEjzvmZ8MkEfRi861xC6rtRAnaYDIJ$>   ‌
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Dear ISFNR Member

The International Society for Folk Narrative Research is pleased to announce the start of a new lecture series entitled The ISFNR Lecture Series: Voices from Around the Globe, which will be open to not only our global network of international folk narrative scholars but also the general public. The lectures will take place online at 5 p.m CEST, on the third Friday of every alternate month, beginning April 15, 2022, each of them coordinated by a member of the Executive Committee of the Society.

On behalf of the ISFNR, I would like to invite you all to join us in this exploration of various cultural phenomena, local and global, old and contemporary, and stable and changeable.

The inaugural lecture titled "Wildly ours 4.0: Colonial Narratives of Non-Human Animals" will be delivered by Sadhana Naithani.

Links for the lectures will be emailed to all members of the ISFNR and shared on the Society’s website and the Facebook Page.

For more information, contact: nisfnr at gmail.com<mailto:nisfnr at gmail.com>
For more details please visit the web page http://isfnr.org/isfnr-online-lectures/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/isfnr.org/isfnr-online-lectures/__;!!KGKeukY!gexl3ivdwIMfpHGjiBdnR3R1zM5dt1Sp2OAz1sycvs94qmb6UuGTWnMSAidJOm7r$>

I request you to please share this with your students, colleagues as widely as possible.

I look forward to your participation in the lecture series and making it successful.

Thanks & regards
Nidhi
Secretary
ISFNR