[Folkserv] CSR Savko Awards 2022: Best Undergraduate Paper

Robbins, Elise robbins.395 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Apr 8 15:18:14 EDT 2022

Hello, all,

The Center for the Study of Religion offers two awards for the undergraduate study of religion. The fund was established by Maureen “Mo” Savko and Carlotta “Cory” McCowen in honor of their mothers, Anna Marie Savko and Cora Lee Banks. The CSR would like to announce that we are now accepting submissions for the following award!!

Best Undergraduate Paper

A $150 prize for the best undergraduate paper relating to the academic study of religion. The paper must have been written as part of an OSU course from the Autumn 2021, Summer 2021, or Spring 2022 academic terms. Applications may be submitted either by a faculty member or by the student directly. For more information and to see a list of past winners check out the AWARDS PAGE<https://religion.osu.edu/awards> on our website.

All papers wishing to be adjudicated should be emailed to religion at osu.edu<mailto:religion at osu.edu?subject=Savko%20Undergraduate%20Research%20Award%20Submission>. The application deadline for the 2021-2022 academic year is Monday, May 9 at 5PM.

Please feel free to share this information widely, and reach out to me with any questions or concerns.

Best,

Elise

M. Elise Robbins
Ph.D. Student
College of Arts & Sciences, English Department
515 Denney Hall, 164 Annie and John Glenn Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
robbins.395 at osu.edu
Pronouns: she/her/hers