[Electronicsclub] Thanks for attending!

Rubin, Connor S. rubin.191 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Jan 27 17:06:39 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone who came out on Wednesday to build crystal radios! If you’re interested in making a crystal radio to keep, come into the club room during office hours to solder it together and take it home. If you’re new to soldering, this is a great way to learn, and our lab manager is there to help! (Office hours on the website: electronicsclub.osu.edu<http://electronicsclub.osu.edu>)

Our next workshop is on February 7th, where we’ll be making an FM transmitter, like the ones you can buy for your car if you don’t have an aux input. NOTE: It will not be in the same room! It looks like it will be in the 18th Ave Library basement, but that’s not confirmed yet. Keep a lookout for an email, and don’t forget to bring your friends!

Grant Application: For those interested, here is a link to the grant application for personal projects. I highly encourage everyone to apply, it’s pretty much free money!

https://goo.gl/forms/gI0kR5EUNcfwoehQ2

Finally,  if you come to 3+ workshops, you’ll be put into a raffle to win a variety of gift cards, so put it on your calendar!

See you there!

[cid:7E19FD39-522E-4EDC-9419-C4C6E9D957F9 at osuwireless.ohio-state.edu]
Connor Rubin
President - Electronics Club
College of Engineering Electrical and Computer Engineering
rubin.191 at osu.edu<mailto:rubin.191 at osu.edu>
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/