[ElectronicsClub] Soldering Workshop - Postponed

Rubin, Connor S. rubin.191 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Feb 20 05:59:52 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, we have been unable to secure lab space for this week’s soldering workshop, so it will be postponed. We’re tentatively looking at next Wednesday/Thursday, but we’re still talking with the lab director to get that ironed out—so just be on the lookout for another email when we know for sure.

In other news, today is the last day to register for Makeathon! If you’re interested in the event, go register now at make.osu.edu<http://make.osu.edu>. It’s a very quick process, and secures your spot for the event!

[cid:7E19FD39-522E-4EDC-9419-C4C6E9D957F9 at osuwireless.ohio-state.edu]
Connor Rubin
President - Electronics Club
College of Engineering Electrical and Computer Engineering
rubin.191 at osu.edu<mailto:rubin.191 at osu.edu>
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/