[Electronicsclub] Workshop Reminder (9/20) Analog to Digital Conversion

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Sep 20 13:16:14 EDT 2017

All,

Tonight we'll debut our Analog to Digital Conversion workshop! In this workshop, you will learn how the MSP430 can read analog signals from a variety of devices, including an audio jack, a light sensor, and a control knob. These signals will be converted into meaningful data through the microcontroller. You'll need a device with a headphone jack (i.e. smart phone, laptop) so you can provide a signal.

Again, we will be using Energia IDE to program the microcontroller. To download this software, visit http://energia.nu/download/. We also have a link on our website to the older version of the program.

What: Analog to Digital Conversion Workshop
When: Wednesday, 9/20 @ 7pm
Where: Caldwell 133
Bring? Laptop with Energia, Device with headphone jack (phone/laptop)
Pizza? Absolutely!

See you tonight,

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Undergraduate Research Assistant · CHPPE
Electrical Engineering 2018 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/