[Electronicsclub] Workshop Notice (9/20) Analog to Digital Conversion

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Sep 19 13:48:07 EDT 2017

All,

We have our second workshop in the microcontrollers series coming up tomorrow, Analog to Digital Conversion. In this workshop, you will learn how the MSP430 can read analog signals from a variety of devices, including a audio jack, a light sensor, and a control knob. These signals will generate meaningful data by means of the microcontroller. You'll need a device with a headphone jack (i.e. smart phone, laptop) so you can provide a signal.

Again, we will be using Energia IDE to program the microcontroller. To download this software, visit http://energia.nu/download/. We also have a link on our website to the older version of the program.

What: Analog to Digital Conversion Workshop

When: Wednesday, 9/20 @ 7pm

Where: Caldwell 133

Bring? Laptop with Energia, Device with headphone jack (phone/laptop)

Pizza? Absolutely!

Hope to see you there!

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Undergraduate Research Assistant · CHPPE
Electrical Engineering 2018 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/