[Electronicsclub] Workshop Reminder (10/18) Weather Station Build

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Oct 18 14:34:42 EDT 2017

Hello members!

Tonight we will be hosting our final workshop of the microcontrollers series, the mini weather station build! It uses sensors to measure weather conditions such as temperature or UV index, and displays them on 7 segment displays. A push button is used to change the display mode of the 7 segment displays and LEDs are used to signify which mode is being displayed. Come get free pizza and build a weather station with us!

What: Mini Weather Station Build
When: Wednesday, October 18th @ 7pm
Where: Scott Labs E0040
Bring: Laptop with Energia 18<http://energia.nu/download/> installed
Pizza: Of course!!!

Thanks,

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Electrical and Computer Engineering 2019 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/<http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/><http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/>