[Electronicsclub] Workshop Notice (10/18) Weather Station Build

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Oct 17 17:29:28 EDT 2017

Hello members!

Tomorrow we will be hosting our final workshop of the microcontrollers series, the one we have all been waiting for - the mini weather station build! It uses sensors to measure weather conditions such as temperature or UV index, and displays them on 7 segment displays. A push button is used to change the display mode of the 7 segment displays and LEDs are used to signify which mode is being displayed. This will be a really fun workshop to build with a lot of moving parts; it will tie together all of the previous workshops. Come get free pizza and build a weather station with us!

What: Mini Weather Station Build

When: Wednesday, October 18th @ 7pm

Where: Scott Labs E0040

Bring: Laptop with Energia 18<http://energia.nu/download/> installed

Pizza: Of course!!!

Thanks,

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Electrical and Computer Engineering 2019 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/