[Electronicsclub] Workshop Notice (1/18) Pulse Width Modulation

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jan 12 18:40:52 EST 2017

Welcome back members!

I hope everyone had a great break and is ready for the club meetings to pick back up. Next Wednesday (1/18) we will host our first workshop of the semester where we will discuss Pulse Width Modulation(PWM). We'll use PWM to control the brightness of an LED and the speed of a motor in completely analog circuits. Kit materials and complementary PIZZA will both be provided.

Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Workshop