[Electronicsclub] Meeting Reminder (11/30) Projects Meeting

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Nov 30 13:43:19 EST 2016

Hey members!

We will be hosting our final meeting of the semester tonight at 7pm, where members will show off awesome electronics projects in a poster forum-style presentation. Members with projects will set up throughout the room and attendees will have the freedom to explore the different projects. If you are interested in showing off a project, please sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10LaYEMLG921b1a8oSaPlKhptWao5fv2uoOUnT-Aek6Q/edit?usp=sharing>. This will be less of a workshop and more of a social, so come enjoy pizza and have some fun for our last meeting of the semester!

What: Projects Meeting
When: Wednesday 11/30 @ 7pm
Where: Scott E0040
Bring: A project if you would like to present, sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10LaYEMLG921b1a8oSaPlKhptWao5fv2uoOUnT-Aek6Q/edit?usp=sharing>
Pizza? Of course!

I hope to see you all there!

Respectfully,

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Undergraduate Research Assistant · CHPPE
Electrical Engineering 2018 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/