[Electronicsclub] Meeting Notice (11/30) Projects Meeting

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Nov 28 20:59:32 EST 2016

All,

Did you build something awesome at HackOHIO? Have you made a cool project recently that you would be interesting in showing off? We will be hosting our final meeting of the semester this Wednesday, where members will show off their projects in a poster forum-style presentation. Members with projects will set up throughout the room and attendees will have the freedom to explore the different projects. If you are interested in showing off a project, please sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10LaYEMLG921b1a8oSaPlKhptWao5fv2uoOUnT-Aek6Q/edit?usp=sharing>. This will be less of a workshop and more of a social, so come enjoy pizza and check out some neat projects!

What: Projects Meeting
When: Wednesday 11/30 @ 7pm
Where: Scott E0040
Bring: A project if you would like to present, sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10LaYEMLG921b1a8oSaPlKhptWao5fv2uoOUnT-Aek6Q/edit?usp=sharing>
Pizza? Of course!

I hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Undergraduate Research Assistant · CHPPE
Electrical Engineering 2018 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/