[Electronicsclub] Workshop Notice (8/31) Intro to Hobbyist Electronics

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Aug 24 20:50:47 EDT 2016

All:

Welcome back from a well-deserved summer break. I hope you all are ready for the great semester that we have planned. All of our upcoming events can be seen on the calendar<http://electronicsosu.com/calendar.html> on our website. The first workshop will be a week from tonight, and the details are as follows:

Intro to Hobbyist Electronics
Come learn how to get started with personal hobbyist projects and hear about some of the cool projects our members have created in the past. We will then do a workshop leading up to the design of a photo-resistor theremin shown here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWzFym2C5YM>. Workshop kits will be provided along with the MSP430 Launch Pads - all you will need is the Energia IDE<http://energia.nu/download/> downloaded on your laptop. If you don't have a personal laptop you can always partner up with other members. Be sure to come enjoy free pizza and learn more about our club!

What: Intro to Hobbyist Electronics
When: Wednesday 8/31 @ 7pm
Where: Baker Systems 120 (BE0120)
Bring: a laptop with Energia<http://energia.nu/download/> installed on it

I look forward to seeing you all there, enjoy your first week of classes.

Sincerely,

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Undergraduate Research Assistant · CHPPE
Electrical Engineering 2018 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsosu.com/