[Electronicsclub] Welcome Back Meeting (8/26)

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Aug 25 20:14:54 EDT 2015

Greetings members!

With the Fall Semester starting, the Electronics Club is going to hold its Welcome Back meeting. The first meeting is tomorrow, Wednesday, at 7pm in Dreese Labs 113. Please note that the first meeting location has changed and will be in DL113. This will be an overview of the great events and club activities we have planned this semester. There are some new perks available to members as well as some policy changes that will be discussed. There will be pizza and drinks provided for this meeting.

Meetings this semester will be every other Wednesday at 7pm (with a permanent location TBD). Some workshops will be on an "off week" but we will keep you informed! If you cannot make this welcome meeting or other meetings, I will be posting a link to the presentation slides in post-meeting emails.

Welcome back to Ohio State!

Go Bucks,

Eric Bauer
The Ohio State University - 2016