[Electronicsclub] Meeting Notice for 4/10: RF, Wi-Fi, and the Internet of Things

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Apr 7 13:37:58 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the later-than-usual notice but we are meeting this Friday at 5:30pm in Caldwell 120! There will be pizza provided

We will be introducing topics such as RF, Wi-Fi and the Internet of Things as a preface on the cool sort of things you could be doing at our upcoming Makeathon! The Makethon is April 18/19 and is a 24-hour hardware oriented hackathon. Learn more and register at http://make-oh.io . Owning hardware to make stuff with is not a pre-requisite, we'll help you with your project essentials.

Thanks,

Eric Bauer
The Ohio State University - 2016
Electronics Club - President