[Electronicsclub] DEsoldering Workshop Today!

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Apr 1 10:56:25 EDT 2015

Greetings everyone,

This is a reminder that the Electronics Club is hosting a DEsoldering Workshop today starting at 5:30pm in the club room. It'll be pretty informal but we'd love to see you there. If you have scrap boards you were wanting to salvage from, bring them-otherwise we have a couple of things here to practice on. There will not be food provided since we are handling solder. Stop by for however long you want.

Also, if you haven't thought about registering for the 2015 OHI/O Makeathon yet, learn more and register at http://make-oh.io ! It's going to be a great time.

Thanks,

Eric Bauer
The Ohio State University - 2016