[Electronicsclub] Meeting Followup

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Nov 19 19:35:11 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to thank everyone that could make it to tonight's meeting. I apologize for the lack of an actual demo but here is what I briefly mentioned<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VqVaFMQd2o> as far as a crystal radio receiver goes.

The next meeting is our final one for the semester and will be a talk about Using PWM with Arduino. It will be expanding on the ATmega328P's abilities beyond the Arduino command "analogWrite(pin, duty_cycle);" so look forward to it! I will send out a poll to determine what time and day (Dec 2nd or 3rd ) works best for people.

Looking ahead to the new semester, events and talks we are planning include:

*        Through Hole Soldering Workshop in partnership with IEEE

*        Bus Interfaces (SPI, I2C, CAN, 1-Wire, UART, etc.)

*        Building a Desktop Computer

*        Which Microcontroller is Right for You?

*        Full Scale Design for Circuit Boards

*        How to Build a Power Supply

*        And others!

If you would like to present a topic of want to hear about a topic let me know via email. As a reminder, the Open Lab hours are posted outside of the lab (078 Caldwell). Feel free to drop in and work on a project!

Thanks,

Eric Bauer
The Ohio State University - 2016
Electronics Club - President