[Electronicsclub] Meeting Reminder - 12/3/14 - Using PWM with Arduino

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Dec 2 13:37:41 EST 2014

Hello!

Just wanted to remind everyone that there will be the final meeting of the semester tomorrow. We will be discussing how to fully use PWM on the Arduino Uno (ATmega328P chip). I have completed an audio sequencer that I will be demoing at the end of the presentation. I have updated the slides<https://www.dropbox.com/s/np2yflm4zijgtst/PWM_using_Arduino.pptx?dl=0> to link to the github repo as well as include Ryan's helpful pointer. We have moved rooms though! We are now going to be in Dreese Labs 0317 @ 5:00pm. The room has a projector which works much better for us. Invite your friends!

Hope to see you there,

Eric Bauer
The Ohio State University - 2016
Electronics Club - President