[Electronicsclub] FW: Forward Please: First Year Experience Summer Facilitators Needed

Nickolas Halliday halliday.70 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Jan 9 22:14:57 EST 2013

From: Hooshang Hemami [hemami at ece.osu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 2:04 PM
To: Nedyalko Ivanov; pondr at ece.osu.edu; halliday.70 at osu.edu
Subject: Fwd: Forward Please: First Year Experience Summer Facilitators Needed

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Rosie Holmes" <RHolmes at esue.ohio-state.edu>
To: "hemami 1" <hemami.1 at osu.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:46:19 PM

Hi Hooshang!

I was wondering if you would be willing to send this out to any students and student organizations you work with on campus?  We know that when students hear about these positions from advisors they are more likely to understand the benefits of the opportunity…and you know the best students out there who would be wonderful applicants!

Thank you!

Rosie

Student Facilitators Needed for Summer Programs Welcoming New Buckeyes to Ohio State

First Year Experience is announcing the 2013 Student Facilitator selection process for first-year Pre-Enrollment Programs. Undergraduate leadership positions are available for the following programs: Buckeye Leadership Connection (Cleveland and Cincinnati); Camp Buckeye/Buckeye Adventures; First Generation Buckeye Leadership Connection; R-Lead; and Leadership Collaborative .  All programs are attended by first-year students beginning classes at Ohio State-Columbus in August 2013.

Student Facilitators serve as official university representatives, facilitate small group interactions, and help first-year students feel welcome and valued in their new community.  We are seeking a talented, diverse, and a personable group of students who are energetic about Ohio State and possess a strong work ethic.

Visit our website by clicking here to learn more about the programs and application process!

The deadline to apply is Tuesday, January 22, 2013 by noon.*

If you have any questions concerning the facilitator positions, please contact: Daniel MacKenzie, Program Coordinator in UAFYE, at mackenzie.35 at osu.edu or 614.247.6285

Application Website: http://fye.osu.edu/studentleadership.html

Rosie Holmes

Program Coordinator

Undergraduate Admissions and First Year Experience

The Ohio State University

1240 Lincoln Tower, 1800 Cannon Drive

Columbus, OH 43210

614-688-0969 (O)

FYE Webpage: www.fye.osu.edu

Please note our move: Undergraduate Admissions, University Orientation, and First Year Experience have departed Enarson Hall and are temporarily located to Lincoln Tower before a permanent move to the Student Academic Services Building.

• Tour registrants and families should be directed to the Ohio Union.

• Admission counseling will take place in the Student Academic Services Building.

• New undergraduates will find First Year Experience staff in Lincoln.

• During this transitional year, Please call Undergraduate Admissions at (614) 292-3980 or University Orientation/First Year Experience at (614) 292-3324 if uncertain about where to find staff.