[Electronicsclub] Next Meeting

Cory Henderson henderson.522 at osu.edu
Sun Jan 15 18:28:17 EST 2012

As you might have noticed from the signs around Caldwell and Dreese, we are
planning another meeting on Wednesday, January 18, 2012, at 6:30pm. The
meeting will be held in the Electronics Lab (Caldwell 078). We will be
going over more project ideas, as well as getting 24-hour lab access
introduced.
We are going to try to have pizza for the meeting as well but no guarantees
on that.

I can't think of anything else right now but another e-mail will be sent
out if I missed anything.

Hope to see everyone there,

Cory Henderson
Co-President, The Electronics Club at The Ohio State University