[Electronicsclub] NEXT MEETING: Tuesday November 8, 5:30 PM, CL 078

Cory Henderson henderson.522 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 1 16:16:46 EDT 2011

Anyone interested in sharing their work in an actual project, or even just
an idea, should bring relevant info to the meeting.
For instance i will be planning on starting a plasma speaker soon, so i
will have schematics to show and talk about a little bit.
Also, I believe Joseph is planning on bringing his working fuzz face guitar
pedal, so he will most likely demonstrate it as well as share the design
and what he learned, etc.

So if you have any ideas for a project you'd like to work on, or any
material for a work in progress, please do bring it in.

See you Tuesday,
Cory Henderson