[Electronicsclub] NEXT MEETING: Tuesday November 8, 5:30 PM, CL 078

Dan Brandesky brandesky.3 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 1 14:13:25 EDT 2011

Hey all, just letting you know we have another meeting planned for next
tuesday, November 8, at 5:30 PM in the club room (Caldwell room 078, in the
basement electric machines area). We'll be discussing the status of group
projects (if you have one you want to work on, now's the time to talk about
it!), as well as individual projects going on currently. We'll also
(hopefully) get the ball rolling on collecting member dues for those who
wish to have full lab access. Hope to see you all there!

--
Dan Brandesky
Electrical Engineering Student, The Ohio State University