[Electronicsclub] First Listserv Email!

DOMINIC LABANOWSKI labanowski.2 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Apr 11 11:21:03 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Sorry if you are getting this message twice; I needed to send it to both lists because not all people are on the listserv yet.  From now on I will be sending mail exclusively through the listserv, so if you aren't signed up please go to:

And enter your email to subscribe.  Hopefully we will avoid fun spam and such, but we'll worry about those problems once we get there.

As for real club business, I just wanted to remind everyone that open lab hours this quarter will be from 5:00 - 8:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I hope you all found some exciting projects to get started on, and feel free to email me or Tom (labanowski.2 or zajdel.4) if you have any questions / concerns / we can help you with anything.

Best of luck with your tinkering,
-Dom