[Drupal] Drupal 7 development / SQLi vulnerability

Billingsley, Derek Derek.Billingsley at osumc.edu
Fri Oct 24 08:26:14 EDT 2014

If you are interested in taking on some "side-work" with Drupal development, please let me know.  We have recently inherited some Drupal sites from the Digital Solutions group, which was formerly housed in Prior Health Sciences Library.  Our development expertise is primarily in .NET and Coldfusion.

We are also currently undertaking the task of patching our Drupal 7 environment with the latest security patches.  I appreciate the feedback that was received at yesterday's Drupal meeting.  If we have need of any other assistance, I'd like to reach out to the members for help.

Thanks,

[cid:image001.png at 01CFEF63.F3AD5EE0]

Derek Billingsley
Developer Consultant

.nSPIRE Platform * medSTAR * New SIS System

Derek.Billingsley at osumc.edu<mailto:Derek.Billingsley at osumc.edu>
614.293.7783 (office)

[cid:image002.png at 01CFEF63.F3AD5EE0]