[Drupal] Drupal Meetup - July

Little, Jason little.129 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 9 14:24:25 EDT 2014

This month's Drupal meetup will be Thursday, July 10 from 3-4pm in 193 Mount Hall.

Topics

Website Analytics
Engineering will give a short presentation on website analytics. In it, we'll:

  *   Share some data on the traffic for various types of sites in engineering (departments, centers, labs, and various in-site segments).
  *   Discuss some of the challenges we've found making good use of analytics.
  *   Share some ideas/new areas we're exploring (advertising, goal/conversion tracking/flows, ways to put analytics in front of editors, google's new-ish demographic data, normalized metrics and leaderboards)

We're also looking forward to hearing about how other people are using analytics.

Open Discussion
As always, we'll have time for open discussion. If you've got any problems or any neat projects you'd like to demo, bring them to the group.

Location
193 Mount Hall

Time
Thursday July 10