[Drupal] Drupalize.me Meetup Membership

Shelton, Mitchell shelton.5 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 9 07:54:17 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

We were accepted into the Drupalize.me Meetup Membership. I would like to put together about 10 lessons to work through so the community can vote on what order we watch them in. A listing of the videos is located here:

http://drupalize.me/videos

Please email me your top 10 lessons in order of preference. From that feedback I will put together a list of lessons and we will vote on them, based on the votes we will pick the top 10 and start working through them. The plan is to do about 20 minutes at each group meeting. We will revisit that top 10 and check in every now and again to see if people are enjoying whichever lesson we are working through.

Please note, we only have access to the site for the day of the meeting and that needs to be requested in advance. So this is only for broadcasting during our meeting.

Thank you,

[The Ohio State University]
Mitchell Shelton Software Engineer
Department of History The Goldberg Center
207 Dulles Hall | 230 West 17th Avenue | Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-3831
shelton.5 at osu.edu<mailto:shelton.5 at osu.edu>