[Drupal] 2x Developer Positions in Engineering

Little, Jason little.129 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 8 09:51:37 EDT 2013

All,

Engineering Web Services is expanding. Two developer positions were posted this week in the 50-60k range. If interested, it's best to apply to both.
https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/49359
https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/49339

We're looking first and foremost for people with good developer skills who can eventually do both Drupal and Ruby on Rails work. Although the descriptions are identical and somewhat generic, I'd encourage those with more specific expertise to apply as well (front end, backend, devops, web/db server admin, etc).

To tell you a little about us... The final team will include 1 designer, 2 developers, 1 developer/manager, and likely some student labor.  Our breakdown is, if it's a more traditional website, it's Drupal. If it's an application, it's Rails (or will be). Our big push over the next 6 months is a rewrite and redesign of all of our 100+ Drupal sites. After that, we'll be working on creating and rewriting a number of apps with Rails. As we do our own infrastructure, support, and training, this tends to be a good place to both develop expertise (Drupal, Rails) and gain a lot of breadth (VMware, Puppet, Jenkins, etc). We tend to be a pretty open team and an active participant in university groups and projects.

Recommendations/referrals welcome.

Sorry for spamming the lists. ;-)

Best,

Jason Little