[Drupal] migration issue

Kildow, Brian M. Brian.Kildow at cvm.osu.edu
Thu Jan 24 15:49:40 EST 2013

Hi Meghan,

I have no idea, but here are several questions that I thought of that may or may not help:

  *   Does admin/reports/status show any permission issues?
  *   Are the permissions on the files correct?
  *   Did you flush the Drupal cache?
  *   Did you change anything in your settings.php file (such as database prefixing)?
  *   Anything abnormal in the logs admin/reports/dblog?
  *   Did you change domain names?
  *   Are the block, views, panels, etc modules still enabled?
  *   Are you seeing any errors on the file system page: admin/settings/file-system?
  *   Have you tried disabling any caching or aggregated css/js here: admin/settings/performance?
  *   Are you using APC with PHP? Have you tried flushing the opcode cache?

I hope that helps!
-Brian

Brian M. Kildow
Web Architect / Webmaster