[Drupal] Fwd: Drupal login issue

Dan Watkins watkins.222 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 9 15:52:00 EST 2013

All,

Thanks for your offer of help! Our team had a standing meeting with Brian
Kildow from Vet Med, and after our normal discussion we tackled this issue.
It was a painfully small fix… enable Apache mod rewrite. I gave full
details on drupal
answers<http://drupal.stackexchange.com/questions/54351/cannot-login-after-theme-change-or-backup-restore>.
(
http://drupal.stackexchange.com/questions/54351/cannot-login-after-theme-change-or-backup-restore
)

Shelton, thanks for the tip! I’ll probably use that anyway.

I have no doubt I’ll hit another road block soon though. Thanks again for
the offer! The Drupal community seems pretty good here!

:-Dan