[Drupal] Drupal 6 Webform question

Bernhardt, Matthew bernhardt.7 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 11 10:50:14 EST 2012

Sorry for chiming in late, but I would advocate for this type of a solution as well. When all is said and done, it sounds like you are looking at an Integer field - but the UI layer needs to gather than integer using a different control. This sort of progressively-enhanced approach is what jQuery is good at, similar to form minifcation and media player loading.

My two cents...
Matt