[Drupal] Drupal 6 Webform question

Shelton, Mitchell Shelton.5 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 9 14:05:10 EST 2012

Unfortunately, this is the best solution I can think of as well. You could just have a numeric field in the web form and override it with jQuery. This sounds messy to implement but I can't think of an easier way if there are no functioning modules.

Thank you,

Mitchell R.K. Shelton
Web Manager
The Harvey Goldberg Center for Excellence in Teaching
Department of History
207 Dulles Hall
230 W. 17th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210