[Drupal] October 13th Drupal at OSU meetup space

Shelton, Mitchell Shelton.5 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 19 08:00:57 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a space for the October 13th meetup (between 2PM and 3PM, would like to try to reserve room from 1:30pm-3:30pm). I would like to get a space booked as soon as possible. I hope to start promoting the meetup before the end of the week. The presentation is going to be on theming and I expect it could attract a lot of people. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mitchell R.K. Shelton
Web Manager
The Harvey Goldberg Center for Excellence in Teaching
Department of History
207 Dulles Hall
230 W. 17th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210