[Comicsstudiessociety] Available for IJOCA review - The Mud and the Mirth : Marine cartoonists in World War I

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:46:29 EDT 2022

!-------------------------------------------------------------------|
  This Message Is From an External Sender
|-------------------------------------------------------------------!

The Mud and the Mirth : Marine cartoonists in World War I
 by Cord Scott, USMC 2022

This one's worldwide - if you click on this link, you'll get the book
automatically downloading -
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.usmcu.edu/Portals/218/The*20Mud*20and*20the*20Mirth_web.pdf__;JSUlJQ!!KGKeukY!3RgArxYIXcc4nv-nZIdZvQ-tL25hMNJLIE6FLLvC5r8E7p2sObNyKOaThvSR7ZFN6Xe7nOOXxUgBBCdRlFgC8xCxZbE$

If you're in the US, and want a hardcopy, Cord can ask the Marines to send one.

Personally, I hope you'll grab the book even if the topic isn't of
great interest to you right now - let's support having the military
recognize it's history in cartooning - which is extensive.

Mike
mrhode at gmail.com