[Comicsstudiessociety] Print production of comics

Patrick D. Holt Patrick.D.Holt at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:01:38 EDT 2022

Because I happened to have Photoshop open, I was able to quickly find a
date on the plate itself, and it looks like either 1980 or 1990:

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

Maybe this was used to print collected editions? Or given its Christmas
theme and size, maybe it was used to make special prints to be sold as
artwork?

Good luck, and let us know when you solve the mystery!

Patrick Holt
Comics studies dilettante
Durham, NC