[Comicsstudiessociety] Query: Bechdel (Fun Home) scholarship for opening a grad seminar

Charles Hatfield charles.hatfield at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 17:29:19 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to everyone who has reached out to me re: Bechdel scholarship for my
upcoming graduate seminar. Several have emailed me privately with
recommendations -- greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately, I do not seem to be receiving CSS discussion list email
threads, apart from private replies. I think this is an ongoing problem? I
don't know why. So, if I have missed some discussion in response to my
query, I'm sorry about that. I'll try to gain access...

CH