[Comicsstudiessociety] Calling All Graduate Student Artists

Zach Rondinelli z.rondinelli at outlook.com
Tue Feb 22 09:45:13 EST 2022

Good Morning Comics Scholars,

   I’m writing you all today because the Graduate Student Caucus of the Comics Studies Society is looking for a graduate student artist to create a NEW LOGO for our Caucus!

   Interested graduate student artists should complete this form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGIUXTj9PsK6Znb1UPO22-YnwgbXzXqbRxa5Wc38LjtjV6Fw/viewform?usp=sf_link__;!!KGKeukY!kCdIVuuoJw8PJyB6W_gDGw0Q8kyNYdQypzrYTe_vya62-94c2XN2eKJCsDCM_Ks-R7wtmsoPGNUs$ > by the call deadline (FRIDAY MARCH 4, 2022). Artists will be contacted by the GSC Executive to discuss ideas following the deadline. The chosen graduate student artist will receive $250.00 US for their work. Though we invite all graduate student artists to apply, preference will be given to graduate student members of the Comics Studies Society.

   Please share this call as widely with your network of graduate student artists as possible! You will find a PDF (with the form hyperlinked) and sharable jpeg attached. If you have any questions, we invite you to get in touch with the Graduate Student Caucus Executive at cssgscpresident at gmail.com<mailto:cssgscpresident at gmail.com>.

   Thank you all for your help and support!

Onward,

Graduate Student Caucus of the Comics Study Society Executive
Zahcary J.A. Rondinelli, President
Sydney Heifler, Vice-President
Maite Urcaregui, Secretary-Treasurer
Frida Heitland, Member-at-Large
Katlin Marisol Sweeney-Romero, Member-at-Large
Austin Kemp, Web Editor