[Comicsstudiessociety] IJOCA 24-1 digital issue available now

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:28:12 EDT 2022

Subscribers should have gotten an email earlier today IF we have your email
address. If you did not, please send John Lent a note.

Contributors, you will be getting a separate email with a download link.

You can buy digital versions of any single issue, or all of our back
issues. See https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://ijoca.blogspot.com__;!!KGKeukY!0h0KOOzgBSH6qKZEFm-P07ZTi1q1UKu0oUWWOhAb19DlyY71KhTDpKC4M3D93wgieRHxXLFYXgZumAVE-QpIuuiFl1o$   for details on the right. We still
have many print back issues available at half price as well.

Mike Rhode
mrhode at gmail.com