[Comicsstudiessociety] Comics and adaptation/appropriation?

Lucio Luiz lucioluizpesq at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 07:38:11 EDT 2022

Hi.

A question: Do you only want bibliographies in English? I ask this because
there are a lot of studies on this subject in Brazil, but, naturally,
almost all of them are written in Portuguese.

Best regards.

Em sex., 15 de abr. de 2022 às 11:28, Michael Torregrossa, Saving the Day:
Accessing Comics in the Twentieth-first Century via ComicsStudiesSociety <