[Comicsstudiessociety] CSS is seeking a Social Strategist

Brittany Tullis tullisbrittanyn at sau.edu
Sat Apr 9 18:42:28 EDT 2022

The Comics Studies Society is currently receiving nominations for the CSS
Social Strategist position on our Executive Board. This is an appointed
member of our team who will carry out the following duties and
responsibilities:

   1.

   Maintaining an active social media presence via content created and
   shared on CSS Facebook and Twitter platforms
   2.

   Working with the CSS Treasurer and Webmaster to help create and promote
   CSS merchandise for the annual conference and fundraising efforts
   3.

   Helping to plan, promote, and cover the annual conference on site each
   year
   4.

   Attending monthly CSS Executive Board meetings (usually on Saturdays)
   5.

   Liaising with members of the CSS Executive Board and standing committees
   as needed
   6.

   Continue to build on and foster a social media relationship between CSS
   and our affiliated organization, the GSC
   7.

   Filing an annual report ahead of the General Business Meeting in
   July/August
   8.

   Attendance at the General Business Meeting in July/August

If you are interested in serving CSS in this capacity or wish to nominate a
peer, please reach out to CSS President Brittany Tullis at
TullisBrittanyN at sau.edu by Friday, April 22. Please include in your email a
brief letter of interest and an updated CV.

Experience with a variety of social media platforms is required.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have as you
consider this opportunity.

Brittany Tullis (she/her/hers)
Interim Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
Associate Professor and Chair, Spanish and Latinx Studies
St. Ambrose University
President, Comics Studies Society
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://comicssociety.org__;!!KGKeukY!geiBluIwkLHhZncPBWJO5i_syFFcxcU7vnJPxTQdLJ3l49s4F7to08PNKpBe16UCO3gBj5KgShGH$
Executive Board Member, International Comic Arts Forum
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.internationalcomicartsforum.org__;!!KGKeukY!geiBluIwkLHhZncPBWJO5i_syFFcxcU7vnJPxTQdLJ3l49s4F7to08PNKpBe16UCO3gBj430v_lr$