[Comicsstudiessociety] IJoCA book for review: Bandits, Misfits, and Superheroes (USA ONLY)

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:05:44 EDT 2022

Martin, if you look at the links below, you'll see a place where you can
request review copies. I'd suggest you line up a review venue, possibly
this group's Inks journal, and then send in your request.  We only got 1
hard copy and even if it hadn't been taken, it would cost more to mail to
you than the book cost.

Good luck!

Mike