[CaCL] Signup sheet for meeting Nathan Schneider on 10 September

Micha Elsner melsner0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 08:40:27 EDT 2021

Dear CLers,

As you already know, Nathan Schneider is giving a talk *today* in CACL. If
you are excited about that, though, there's more: Nathan will be physically
present on our campus on Friday, 10 September.

Here is a signup sheet to meet with him:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qa8FnRsqGzKkZSDAxVNMzdfsn_BC_Y5F3j_xc9gWdmM/edit?usp=sharing__;!!KGKeukY!lUWqyxJXeD9-meR6sUbqWIA9ud1EX8T65M5PBnF5gcLm6pzG7YlCzYhmfynMpMnm$

Please feel free to sign up for a slot (or even two consecutive slots if
you're really excited). Nathan,  who is fully vaccinated, is available for
meetings indoors or outdoors in the general area of Oxley Hall. (You can
schedule indoor meetings in your office if you have one, or else we can
reserve one of our meeting rooms, like 104 or the CL lab. You can use the
courtyard or the Mirror Lake area for outdoor meetings.) Nathan can even
meet virtually if that's your preferred medium. Because of all this
confusion, please add a contact phone number when you sign up, so we can
make sure nobody gets lost in the shuffle.

I have taken the liberty of starting the schedule at 9am, but Nathan, feel
free to block out any part of the day that seems too early or late.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-M