[CaCL] CaCL meeting time

Rebecca Morley morley at ling.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jan 12 17:47:06 EST 2012

Hey all,

I think we're scheduled to meet this quarter from 11:30-1.  But since we're likely to be small, I thought it would be worthwhile to see if there might be some better time that the majority of people could make.  To that end, I've created a poll on Doodle:

http://www.doodle.com/4i9f34utbmga24gq

I've done it in 1/2 hour increments, beginning at 10:30 am (sorry, I can't really be coherent before that).  The group will meet for an hour and a half.  Just check all the 1/2 hour slots for which you are free. Of course, we'll need 3 consecutive ones for the class, but it would also be worthwhile to accommodate people who may only be able to attend part of the time.

Thanks!

Becca