[CaCL] Back to Mondays

Fred Mailhot fmailhot at ling.osu.edu
Wed Mar 30 21:22:39 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

CaCL will be on Mondays at 10:00 this quarter. Location TBD (I'll send
it out by week's end).

N.B. THERE WILL BE NO CaCL MEETING FRIDAY, APRIL 1st. OUR FIRST MEETING
WILL BE APRIL 4th.

Once again, it will be an organizational meeting, with the main goal of
scheduling a list of topics/presentations for this quarter. Students who
have relevant QPs or conference talks/posters have priority, and are
strongly encouraged to present and get feedback. Otherwise, bring some
suggestions for readings that you'd like us to do.

We'll also view and discuss a single 20-25 minute video. I didn't get
much feedback last time, so please choose 1 or 2 videos from the
following website and let me know.

http://videolectures.net/mlcs07_london/

See you Monday!
Fred.