[CaCL] (Final!) Room change and topic for next week

Andrea Sims sims.120 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 19 11:14:01 EST 2011

Since many people find the room numbering system in Hagerty Hall to be
a mystery, just a quick note: Room 406 is on the northeast corner of the
building (thus, the corner farthest from Oxley, and closest to the Wexner
Center).

-Andrea

Andrea D. Sims
Assistant Professor of Slavic Linguistics
347 Hagerty Hall
1775 College Road
Columbus, OH 43210 USA
ph: 614-292-0109