[Aqua-ohio] Fw: May 22nd Virtual Workshop

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Wed May 19 11:08:43 EDT 2021

FYI.

Matt

________________________________
From: Bill Lynch <blmillperch at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 7:22 AM

Subject: May 22nd Virtual Workshop

All,

The OAA, OSU Extension, and NCRAC scheduled the next Saturday Virtual Workshop for May 22 on Feeds and Feeding.  The organizers have decided to postpone this workshop to a later date (likely fall) because speakers became unavailable and the arrival finally of nice weather has everyone in aquaculture & aquaponics very busy trying to catch up after a very cold spring.

I will keep you posted as we finalize a date.

Bill Lynch
OAA President