[Aqua-ohio] 75 tilapia needed in KY

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 20 15:03:49 EST 2021

All,

Extension folks in Kentucky just reached out to me as one of their producers is seeking tilapia. See below the forwarded information. Please reach out to Kaitlyn directly.

Regards,

Matt

Good morning,

I’m reaching out because we have a grower in Lexington (FoodChain) that is in need of around 75 tilapia. They are flexible on size but would prefer fish around 100 -200 grams. FoodChain is a non-profit in Lexington KY that among other things runs a large, indoor aquaponics system. If you have fish you’d consider selling, please contact Kaitlyn Dykstra at kaitlyn at foodchainlex.org<mailto:kaitlyn at foodchainlex.org>.