[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf: Critical and Primary Sources--no longer as deep a discount

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Thu Mar 25 16:15:37 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Today, the pricing for the set on Blackwell's has surged up and now is a mere 25+% discount instead of 75+% across the board. I am very sorry about this.

What was accurate and possibly tempting at 9:39pm ET is now not very tempting at all. Apologies for what has turned out to be a very misleading email.

All best,

Vara

Vara Neverow
Department of English