[Vwoolf] Clive Bell and the Making of Modernism

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 09:00:37 EDT 2021

 Really looking forward to this one.

And to the Virginia Woolf Society of GB session on the book on Wed 26 May 5.30pm GMT. Mark Hussey interviewed by another Woolf scholar, Maggie Humm, about Mark's book, Clive Bell and the Making of Modernism. I'm afraid that many of you on the US won't have read the book by then, so it will be a tantalising taster! It's members only, I'm afraid, so if you've considered becoming a member, now might be the time: see https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/membership__;!!KGKeukY!nMQ_Gb_lg_K_hpaLj3z6Dm_wkwhxasFR8NKrlltFqpJqMaa5oMSoGBM-3dkR7Ty58daX_iJ98oif$