[Vwoolf] Classic Paperbacks Memory Game | Acorn | XE0352

Mark Scott mark.travis at frontier.com
Sat Mar 13 17:30:32 EST 2021

For what it's worth, the cover for 'The Years' is on the box as well.  One
of the few reviews of the game on Amazon is as follows:

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cards. No game in sight.
Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2020
I think the "paintings" are great. The "game" has been sadly
neglected..."instructions" only talk about the artist's choices and his
play or how many players, etc. I assume you just put them all on a table &
flip them & remember where the pairs are....but because I will be sharing
this with young people, it would be nice to have an actual sentence of
explanation.

Apparently you can make up your own rules.

Mark Scott
Common Reader