[Vwoolf] [External] Ed Hungerford

Jeanne Dubino dubinoja at appstate.edu
Tue Mar 2 18:59:01 EST 2021

Dear All,

Thank you, James, for letting us know about Ed Hungerford. I first met Ed
in the early 1990s; he was one of the first Woolfians I met who shared my
love of Woolf's essays. It was an honor to include his chapter in the
collection that Beth Rosenberg and I coedited. Ed was a kind and generous
man. I am very sad to learn of his passing.

Thank you, AnnMarie and Mark, for scanning Ed's essay and forwarding it to
Laura. I have a copy of the collection but not ready access to a scanner.

Best wishes to all,

Jeanne